Buy the Guidebook
Scotland's Gardens 2017 Guidebook is now available to pre-order for delivery by Christmas.
Simply choose the correct option from the drop-down list before proceeding.
- Low price; £5.00 plus £2 UK p&p
- Garden opening highlights include
- Snowdrop Festival from 28 January – 12 March
- Garden of Cosmic Speculation, Portrack House on 30th April
- Almost 500 gardens ranging from stately homes to small village cottages; allotments to therapeutic and physic gardens; from formal gardens to wildlife sanctuaries.
- Raising money for 225+ charities.
- Three new Garden Trails in Fife, East Lothian and Orkney
- Gardens with National Plant Collections and Champion Trees
- 80 open by arrangement gardens – visit when it suits you
The Guidebook is available for £5.00 at leading book shops, and other appropriate retail and tourist outlets or you can buy directly from us using the Buy Now button below. For trade enquiries please contact our British distributors Bookspeed. Post and packaging is £2.00 for the UK, £6.50 to the rest of Europe and £10.00 within the rest of the World.