Nine acres of semi-woodland garden with spring bulbs on the steep banks of the Water of Leith in central Edinburgh. Founded in the 1860s by local residents, the Dean Gardens contains part of the great structure of the Dean Bridge, a Thomas Telford masterpiece of 1835. Lawns, paths, trees, and shrubs with lovely views to the weir in the Dean Village and to the St Bernard’s Well. There is also a children’s play area.
Entrance at Ann Street or Eton Terrace.
Sunday 4 June 2:00pm - 4:00pm
£3.00, accompanied children free
All proceeds to SG Beneficiaries
There will be live music, along with teas and cakes.
Dean Gardens Management Committee